Your cart is currently empty!
5G & EMFs: How to Protect Yourself – Wellness Mama Podcast
Last Updated on November 19, 2022
Podcast Interview – Wellness Mama Podcast with Wellness Mama
On this is episode of the Wellness Mama Podcast, Katie speaks Daniel DeBaun of DefenderShield, EMF expert an co-author of the book Radiation Nation, on new developments on 5G and EMFs.
The controversy surrounding EMFs never seems to end, and with good reason. The technology is changing quickly with the rise of 5G and wireless technology being in everything from your car to your fridge. The truth is, we don’t know the health effects of this technology and won’t fully know for years.
In this interview, you will learn about:
- The advent of 5G
- What non-ionizing radiation is and why we need to be cautious of it
- What’s coming with 5G and why it is a big deal
- The surprising difference between 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Why 5G represents a much bigger jump than previous generations
- How the EMF controversy can be related to trans fats
- How our current safety standards for cell phones was set 35 years ago (and needs an update)
- Why kids are more vulnerable to the effects of EMFs than adults
- Why women are more electrosensitive than men
- The effect of blue light from screens on circadian rhythm and sleep
- What studies show about EMFs, laptops, and sperm
- Practical modifications you can make to your home and devices to make them safer
Enjoy the show!