Protect your dogs, cats, or other pets with the DefenderShield® EMF Radiation Protection Pet Jacket Vest, that can block up to 99% of wireless Electromagnetic Field (EMF) radiation & 5th Generation radiation up to 10 GHz. The DefenderShield® EMF Protection Pet Jacket Vest has a soft, stretchy cotton exterior and is lined with advanced shielding fabric inside, to protect their body from ambient EMF emissions from mobile electronic devices, WiFi routers, and cell towers.
The adjustable hook-and-loop chest and neck straps can be tightened to create gentle, constant compression pressure that has a calming effect on most dogs with anxiety. The removable hood has a drawstring cord to tighten over your pet’s head.
Perfect for: dogs and cats
- Advanced shielding sewn inside sweater blocks 99% of wireless EMF and 5th Generation radiation (300Hz-10 GHz)
- Comfortable, lightweight, and stretchy cotton / spandex outer material
- Adjustable chest and neck hook-and-loop straps
- Removable hood with adjustable drawstring cord
- When tightened, gentle compression pressure can calm anxiety, fear, and over-excitement.
The DefenderShield® EMF Pet Jacket Vest Shields:
How to Use:
The DefenderShield® EMF Radiation Protection Jacket Vest protects dogs, cats, and other furry members of your family from ambient EMF emissions in the environment or EMF radiation emitting from your devices.
- Place jacket vest over your pet’s back.
- Wrap the chest straps around the front of your pet under the head.
- Wrap the belly straps under your pet, making sure the fit is snug and secure.
- Place hood over the head of your pet and adjust tightness using the drawstring cord lock. Please note that the hood may not stay secure on all pets, especially when active.
Chest strap should be loose around the neck of your pet. Slide two fingers between the neck straps and your pet’s neck to ensure that there is no pressure. The neck straps are only intended to keep the Pet EMF Jacket Vest in place.
*Size chart includes sizing recommendations for dogs/cats, but may not be exact based on the frame or build of your pet. If there are conflicting measurements, chest circumference (around largest part of the chest behind the legs) will give the best measurement standard.
Weight (lbs): 0.2
Weight (lbs): 0.25
Weight (lbs): 0.3
Weight (lbs): 0.4