Your cart is currently empty!
How do I ensure proper fit of the DefenderShield® EMF-Free Air Tube Earbuds in my ears?
The EMF-Free Air Tube Earbuds come with an earbud accessory pack for a custom fit to keep earbuds securely in place which includes:
- Small, medium, and large ear tips
- Small, medium, and large sport tips
- Removable ear hooks
- Shirt clip
Proper fit should be comfortable with a light seal between the rubber ear tip and inner ear canal.
How do I use the toggle control on the DefenderShield® EMF-Free Air Tube Earbuds?
To answer a call, press the center button once. Press again to end the phone call.
- To play or pause music (not available when on a call), press the center button once.
- To shuffle between songs, press twice, rapidly, on the center button.
- To access the microphone for Voice Assistant, hold down the center button for two seconds.
- To raise the volume, press the left button closest to the earbud (+).
- To lower the volume, press the right button closest to the audio jack (-).
What is the frequency response on your EMF Radiation-Free Air Tube Headphones?
Are your EMF Radiation Free Air Tube Earbuds compatible with iPhones?
All newer iPhone models, beginning with the iPhone 7 series, require an Apple headphone lightning adapter in order to utilize a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. Lightning adapters are readily available for purchase at most electronics retailers online or in store.