Trusted World Leader in EMF Protection & Safety
The EMF-Free Air Tube Earbuds come with an earbud accessory pack for a custom fit to keep earbuds securely in place which includes:
- Small, medium, and large ear tips
- Small, medium, and large sport tips
- Removable ear hooks
- Shirt clip
Proper fit should be comfortable with a light seal between the rubber ear tip and inner ear canal.
To answer a call, press the center button once. Press again to end the phone call.
- To play or pause music (not available when on a call), press the center button once.
- To shuffle between songs, press twice, rapidly, on the center button.
- To access the microphone for Voice Assistant, hold down the center button for two seconds.
- To raise the volume, press the left button closest to the earbud (+).
- To lower the volume, press the right button closest to the audio jack (-).
The frequency on the DefenderShield® EMF-Free Air Tube Earbuds is 50 Hz-10,000 Hz.
All newer iPhone models, beginning with the iPhone 7 series, require an Apple headphone lightning adapter in order to utilize a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. Lightning adapters are readily available for purchase at most electronics retailers online or in store.
Yes, the EMF Radiation Free Air Tube Earbuds are designed so you may insert directly into the ear canal, effectively eliminating background noise, however, they are not noise cancelling earbuds.