The DefenderShield® Cybersecurity & Privacy Faraday Duffel Bag & EMP Attack Shield is your last line of defense from hacking, tracking, cyberattacks, and Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) attacks. The DefenderShield Duffel Faraday Bag & EMP Attack Shield incorporates advanced military-grade Electromagnetic Field (EMF) shielding technology, capable of completely blocking all incoming and outgoing signals from electronic devices, including RFID, NFC, Cellular, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, EMP, and UTS (Ubiquitous Technical Surveillance).
The DefenderShield Cybersecurity & Privacy Faraday Duffel Bag & EMP Attack Shield uses DefenderShield’s newly developed Ultra Armor™ Shielding Technology to completely enclose the device and block all incoming or outgoing signals. Cellular service and connectivity will be unavailable when enclosed in the Faraday pouch.
Perfect for: Personal security, law enforcement, investigators, armed services, military, government workers, executive travel / commuting, or anytime confidential data is vulnerable to getting breached with RF and EMP cyberattacks.
- Ultra Armor™ Shielding Technology blocks up to 99% of wireless Radio Frequency (RF) EMF radiation & the entire 5th Generation spectrum (300 Hz-90 GHz)
- Sizing can accommodate laptops, tablets, cell phones, GPS units, two-way radios, and other larger devices
- 360° shielding interior with secure closure creates signal-proof pouch
- Blocks all incoming and outgoing wireless EMF, EMR, and EMI transmissions from electronic devices, including RFID, NFC, Cellular, GPS, WiFi, Radio, Bluetooth, EMP, and UTS (Ubiquitous Technical Surveillance)
- MIL-STD-461G certified to block Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) attacks
- Water-resistant military-grade cordura nylon ripstop exterior
- Anti-theft technology helps secure data of trackable items like cell phones, credit cards and passports
- Anti-spying technology helps stop hacking and tracing to keep personal or confidential information private
- Protects from RF EMF radiation (300 Hz-10 GHz) emitted by cell phones and other small electronic devices to minimize health risks
- Additional exterior pocket
The DefenderShield® Faraday Duffel Bag Blocks:
About Ultra Armor™ Shielding Technology:
Our custom-created Ultra Armor™ Shielding Technology can block up to 99% of wireless (RF) radiation up to 90 GHz, including all bands of the 5th Generation spectrum: low-band operating below 1 GHz, mid-band or c-band up to 6 GHz, and high-band millimeter waves at 24 GHz and higher. It also blocks WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular (1G-5Gen), RFID, NFC, GPS, and other microwaves and radio waves.
MIL-STD-461G Certified to Block EMP Attacks:
Devices enclosed in our Ultra Armor™ DefenderShield Faraday Duffel Bag & EMP Attack Shield will be 100% protected from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) attacks. An EMP attack is a massive burst of electromagnetic energy that can be generated deliberately using nuclear weapons to destroy electronic equipment, such as military communications equipment. With the potential to compromise the telecommunications infrastructure, EMP attacks, while rare, are seen as one of the most serious threats businesses and governments face today.
Even devices that are turned off are capable of being compromised by EMP attacks. With Ultra Armor™, electronic devices instantly go off the grid, effectively upgrading your cybersecurity against EMP attacks and Radio Frequency (RF) hacking. Ultra Armor™ is lab-tested and MIL-STD-461G certified (see lab testing report) to protect against EMP threats.
How to Use:
Place your laptop, tablet, phone, GPS, radios, transmitters, credit cards, passport, IDs or any other trackable items inside the DefenderShield Cybersecurity & Privacy Faraday Duffel Bag & EMP Attack Shield and they become undetectable.
Your wireless devices will instantly go off the grid, effectively upgrading your cybersecurity against radio frequency (RF) hacking and EMP attacks. Apps cannot be remotely triggered, hacking codes cannot be received, and access to camera, microphone, GPS location, and other sensors is unachievable. Enclosing your devices in these products will instantly suspend all network signal and communication, as well as block 100% of the RFID tags connected to your everyday devices such as contactless payment methods, electronic passports and IDs.
In this day and age of computer hacks, identity theft, cyber attacks, and UTS (Ubiquitous Technical Surveillance), protecting our cybersecurity and privacy is not a suggestion but a requirement. You will also reduce your exposure to EMF radiation emissions and the associated health effects.
For more peace of mind in this day and age, the DefenderShield Faraday EMF Blocking Duffel Bag & EMP Attack Shield is the last line of defense against RF and EMP cyber attacks in government, business or military applications, while traveling and commuting, or when confidential data is vulnerable to getting breached. In addition, you can use the DefenderShield Faraday Privacy Duffel Bag & EMP Attack Shield in crowded public spaces such as event venues, airports, stadiums, festivals, concerts, or parks.
Volume: 28 Liters
Dimensions (in): 25″ x 10″ x 8″