Your cart is currently empty!
Last Updated on November 19, 2022
Podcast Interview – Wellness Mama with Wellness Mama
Katie Wells, AKA the “Wellness Mama” recently interviewed DefenderShield founder Daniel T. DeBaun on the Wellness Mama Podcast. According to Katie’s description off the interview “I can’t stress enough how much I appreciate Dan’s balanced, informed approach to this hot topic. He even admits we don’t need to buy a product to take huge steps toward protecting ourselves.
Rather than moving to the woods and hiding under an earthing blanket, Dan reminds us of the best advice for managing EMF exposure: “Simple distance is your best friend.”
Educating ourselves and taking a few steps to reduce exposure within our homes make sense until the science rolls in. It’s my hope this podcast helps us all learn the lingo and feel confident the next time this controversial topic comes up. There are simple solutions within our reach.”
In this interview, you will hear:
- How cell phone, WiFi, and other wireless technology works … in terms we can understand
- The relationship between your microwave, an X-ray, and your cell phone
- The impact of EMF radiation on our bodies’ cells
- Recent “improvements” in the telecommunication field … like 5G … and how they might affect us
- Whether wired connections (ethernet) are safer than wireless
- Smart meters: do they represent a risk?
- Why avoiding cell phone and WiFi use in a car or plane is a good idea
- A safe distance to live from a cell tower
- How an EMF shield works
- What a faraday cage is and other far-out EMF solutions for the very sensitive
- Practical strategies for protecting our kids from EMFs … (and the most effective doesn’t require buying a thing!)
- And much more…
Enjoy the show!