Your cart is currently empty!
Cell Phone Radiation: Do We Need to Worry? – Zestology Podcast
Last Updated on March 20, 2017
Podcast Interview – Zestology with Tony Wrighton
Tony Wrighton recently interviewed DefenderShield founder and co-author of the EMF protection guide Radiation Nation, Daniel T. DeBaun on his Zestology podcast. From Tony’s description off the show “I genuinely think it’s one of the most important Zestology podcasts I’ve recorded. Daniel is a leader in shielding electronic emissions and protecting our bodies from potentially harmful radiation. He’s spent his career as a technical expert in telecommunications, and now is highly focused on the electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation exposures from electronic devices. Basically, he knows his stuff. And that stuff is pretty worrying.”
Here are some highlights of the show:
- Why we need to worry about EMFs
- Do laptops have a significant impact on fertility?
- Protecting your sensitive areas!
In this interview, you will also hear:
- Why you should never put your phone in your pocket [5:40]
- The long-term impacts of radio frequency signal in mobile phone to the body [7:50]
- EMF radiation and the increasing long-term chronic and degenerative diseases [11:19]
- How mobile phones affect fertility [13:06]
- The importance of putting your phone in airport mode [15:00]
- Trackers with Bluetooth and why you should not wear it [15:45]
- Practical tips to limit exposure to EMF radiation [31:00]
- A safer way to use your headphones [33:19]
- EMF radiation in electric cars [36:24]
- Are smart meters good for us? [47:07]
- Why you should never sleep with a router in your room [48:44]
- And much more…
There is a lot of great information so enjoy the show!