Last Updated on April 26, 2022
Podcast Interview – CYCLICAL Podcast with Cassandra Wilder
Cassandra Wilder, naturopathic doctor and author of the CYCLICAL podcast, is the leading expert in women’s cyclical health and mensuration. Wilder strives to help all women understand reproductive health, hormones and wellness. She hosts live workshops, retreats and online trainings in addition to her podcast to help women through their health journey. Wilder is also the creator of the Period Reboot, a program that combines scientific tools and wisdom to help women find balance in their cycles.
In this episode of CYCLICAL Podcast, Cassandra Wilder and Daniel DeBaun discuss EMFs and the effects they have on the body. They also talk about how EMFs influence fertility, how women can be affected and how we can protect ourselves against electromagnetic radiation. DeBaun also goes over the deployment of 5G and why we should be concerned.
Daniel is an expert in EMF radiation, shielding, and related health issues, focusing on the effect of exposure from mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, and cell phones. Daniel’s concern grew from over thirty years of engineering experience in the telecommunications industry, where he held a variety of executive positions at SAIC, Telcordia, AT&T, and Bell Labs. He is also the co-author of Radiation Nation: The Fallout of Modern Technology.
Enjoy the show!
- What EMFs are and how they affect the body
- What the research really does show in terms of safety and cancer
- How EMFs can influence fertility and why women can be more affected than men
- What do do about WiFi routers in your home
- How cell towers work and their range of concern
- How EMFs also play into hormone imbalances, melatonin and mitochondria damage
- Daniel’s approach to protecting yourself from EMFs
- Why Daniel created DefenderShield