Your cart is currently empty!
Last Updated on November 19, 2022
Podcast Interview – Get Happy Hour with Carla Maree
DefenderShield Founder Daniel DeBaun sits down with Carla Maree from the Get Happy Hour podcast. They talk about Daniel’s past career as a telecommunications engineer, research showing that electromagnetic field radiation (EMF) from mobile devices is harmful, and how Daniel now helps to inform and protect people from the harmful effects of EMF.
Carla’s podcast is all about chatting with top entrepreneurs, thought-leaders & life’s go-getters. Her guests are all living a real-life journey and inspiring change in the world. They discuss their secrets to happiness & success, sources of inspiration and inspiring stories of change. Listeners will leave each episode with new tips that’ll help bring more health and happiness into their everyday lives.
In this podcast, Carla interviews Daniel about his life and career, and how he stays happy and healthy in this modern digital world. As an internationally recognized expert in electromagnetic field radiation (EMF), Daniel shares information and tips on EMF radiation protection. This information is also included in his book, Radiation Nation, an easy-to-read guide to protecting yourself and your family from this invisible pollutant.
In this podcast episode, Carla and Daniel discuss:
- How Daniel first discovered about the dangers of radiation with his sons.
- Where electromagnetic radiation (EMR or EMF) comes from.
- How Daniel started DefenderShield, by inventing a protective shield to block radiation coming from laptops.
- Light on the electromagnetic spectrum.
- The dangers of EMF frequencies and the impact to health.
- Ways to help combat this unnecessary exposure.
- At risk groups: pregnant women and children.
- What Daniel does to stay happy and healthy, and the things that bring him joy in life.
- Daniel’s thoughts on taking ownership of your own health.
Enjoy the show!