Your cart is currently empty!
Last Updated on April 17, 2023
Podcast Interview–The We Know Show with Rinat Strahlhofer
Rinat Strahlhofer is a former telecommunications insider from New South Wales, Australia, who was first exposed to the dangers of technology while studying the then-emerging industry during college. She has spent the past few years as an activist to stop 5G in the Byron Shire, and to work with her community on strategies that envisage a future with safe technology. She is the founder of We are not SAM, a campaign that has gained worldwide traction for its dedication to sharing information that the mainstream media conveniently censors and omits, and shedding light on the big lies being told, including how governments do not prioritize our health and freedoms, and how smart phones are engineered for addiction and surveillance.
The We Know Show, hosted by Rinat Strahlholfer, is a podcast and video platform that delivers hard-hitting conversations on the good, the bad and the ugly of technology. On each episode, Rinat interviews world-renowned experts and freedom-oriented visionaries to have uncomfortable conversations that deal with the inconvenient truths, nefarious agendas, government overreach and more, with a goal to expose and to illuminate the information that matters.
On this episode of the We Know Show, Rinat interviews Daniel DeBaun to discuss all things EMF Radiation. Check out some of the show notes below for what you can expect to learn when tuning into this episode!
- Wireless radiation is measured for its thermal impacts, but the biological impacts are what’s most concerning.
- EMF exposure and kids – wireless radiation from a mobile phone goes directly through the head of a child
- Studies correlate that women are more likely to miscarriage at higher RF exposure levels
- How Big Telecom are getting away with testing the safety of mobile phones on a dummy when there is a biological test available
- Do we trust authorities to keep us safe when it comes to technology?
- AirPods vs. Air Tubes– what’s the difference?
- Digital Wellness – protecting the human body with safe technology
Daniel DeBaun is an expert in EMF radiation, shielding, and related health issues, focusing on the effect of exposure from mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, and cell phones. Daniel’s concern grew from over thirty years of engineering experience in the telecommunications industry, where he held a variety of executive positions at SAIC, Telcordia, AT&T, and Bell Labs. He is also the co-author of Radiation Nation: The Fallout of Modern Technology.
Enjoy the show!