Last Updated on March 6, 2020
Podcast Interview – The Better You Podcast with Kacie Main
The Better You is a podcast hosted by Kacie Main, a writer and podcaster who left her corporate job behind to pursue her fascination with humans – mind, body, and spirit. Her podcast is centered on honest conversations with people who can help us better understand ourselves and how to become better.
For this episode, Kacie speaks to DefenderShield CEO Daniel DeBaun about how EMF radiation can be affecting our brain and bodies, and practical things we can do to limit our exposure to this toxin.
Daniel DeBaun is an internationally recognized expert in EMF radiation, EMF shielding, and EMF-related health issues with a special focus on the effect of exposure from mobile devices such as laptops, tablets, and cell phones. DeBaun’s concern regarding the health impact of EMF emissions grew from over thirty years of engineering experience in the telecommunication industry, where he held a variety of executive positions at SAIC, Telcordia, AT&T, and Bell Labs.
He is the inventor of DefenderShield®, the most effective EMF radiation protection technology for mobile devices ever developed and the co-author of Radiation Nation: The Fallout of Modern Technology, the complete guide to EMF radiation safety and protection.
- What EMF radiation is, where it is coming from, and what the research shows the health implications to be.
- The issues with the current regulatory standards and why we are not more aware of the dangers associated with all the technology we have come to depend on.
- Why this is an especially important issue when it comes to children.
- The new 5G that’s coming, and what that means for our health.
- And most importantly, practical things we can do to significantly limit our exposure so that we will be okay.
Enjoy the show!