Your cart is currently empty!
How to Protect Your Fertility from EMF Exposure – Get Pregnant Naturally Podcast
Last Updated on November 18, 2022
Podcast Interview – Get Pregnant Naturally Podcast with Sarah Clark
Get Pregnant Naturally is a podcast hosted by Sarah Clark, a certified life coach and health coach with training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She is the author of Fabulously Fertile and also started a Signature Fertility Coaching Program, which includes functional lab testing and personalized guidance and support for those struggling to become pregnant.
The Get Pregnant Naturally podcast was made to help bring awareness to functional health tools and natural fertility solutions that can help with becoming pregnant and reversing infertility. On this podcast, you can learn the latest research and cutting edge information in functional medicine, natural fertility solutions, emotional health, nutrition and lifestyle practices.
Sarah speaks to the CEO and co-founder of DefenderShield, Daniel DeBaun, about electromagnetic frequency (EMF) radiation and how it can impact your fertility. With EMF (electromagnetic frequency) radiation from our cell phones, tablets, laptops and WiFi impacting both male and female fertility, as well as affecting an unborn child during pregnancy, Sarah talks with Dan about how to reduce EMF exposure to increase chances of a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. This episode is beneficial for both men and women who might be suffering from infertility or who want to ensure good fertility health in their future.
Daniel created DefenderShield to inform and protect as many people as possible from EMF radiation. As a former telecom engineer with over 30 years of experience in telecom labs, Daniel focuses on EMFs emitting from our ever-present mobile devices and networks. He has developed the most effective EMF radiation protection technology for mobile devices on the market, and also wrote a best-selling guide book to EMF radiation, called Radiation Nation: The Fallout of Modern Technology, the complete guide to EMF radiation safety and protection.
Enjoy the show!
- What is EMF and why is minimizing exposure important to someone dealing with infertility?
- What do the studies tell us about male and female factor infertility (i.e. 6x increase in miscarriage, erectile dysfunction, lower sperm count, DNA fragmentation and more).
- Physical symptoms of EMF. What is EMF hypersensitivity, and could this be you?
- Common sources of EMFs (i.e. electric blankets, microwave ovens, alarm clocks, hairdryers and more).
- The difference between 4G and 5G and what the new rollout means for our health.
- How to protect ourselves from EMFs.