Last Updated on May 12, 2022
With the rollout of 5G on the rise, many scientists and doctors have been quick to criticize the potential health effects that could come with the next evolution of wireless networks. This has left many of us to ask questions like, “Have we taken Wi-Fi Radiation too far?” and “Can we find a safer way to use the Internet to connect?”
The conference will include over 20 speakers ranging from EMF experts, front-line engineers, scientists, biologists, doctors, and activists all answering questions related to 5G deployment and the various effects it will have on our health and environment.
Dr. Russell John Kort, D.C., the chairman of our Scientific and Medical Advisory Board, will be speaking on the topic of extreme EMF sensitivity, children, & brain health.
Attendees will be able to learn the best practical strategies for protecting themselves, their families, and their homes from 5G and wireless radiation. Some of the topics include, but are not limited to:
- What is 5G?
- Why are thousands of doctors and scientists from around the world cautioning us against the rollout of 5G?
- How does Wi-Fi radiation lead to heart disease, diabetes, and cancer?
- What is the link between Wi-Fi radiation and anxiety and depression?
- Is our hyper-connectivity making us unhappier than ever?
- Do I have a choice when it comes to 5G and other Wi-Fi radiation?
- How can we protect ourselves from 5G and Wi-Fi Radiation exposure?
- How can we reduce our radiation exposure in the places we spend the most time: our homes and our offices?
DeBaun will be speaking about 5G, our health, and EMF and 5G shielding on Friday at 6:00 pm EST. His presentation will explain the technical side of electromagnetic fields, how they may affect the human body, and what we can do to reduce our exposure through simple home and lifestyle fixes.
In addition to being able to watch experts in the field present on 5G and wireless radiation, those attending will have the opportunity to join in on immersive experiences that include movement, cooking, and hands-on lessons geared towards protecting yourself and loved ones from the effects of EMF exposure.
The All Access Ticket can be purchased for $79, and includes “Live Access” to the Friday Night Opening Keynote, Conference Speaker Series, and the Immersive Experiences, and the opportunity to watch the sessions for 14 days after the event. The $129 VIP Ticket will give you lifetime access to view the event.
For tickets and more information on the conference click here.