Your cart is currently empty!
Last Updated on November 19, 2022
Podcast Interview – The Knowledge and Mileage Podcast with Kris Gethin
Kris Gethin brings to the surface a topic bodybuilders and biohackers should know about! Gethin chats with DefenderShield CEO Daniel DeBaun about all the different effects EMF radiation can have on the body, and how best to protect yourself to optimize your health and body performance!
Kris Gethin is a Pro Natural Bodybuilder, IRONMAN, Ultra-Marathon Runner, Author, Co-Founder of the Kris Gethin Gyms Franchise, CEO of KAGED MUSCLE Supplements and the host of many Daily Video Trainer Video Series that have transformed Millions. In his podcast, Kris dissects myths of muscle building and endurance, bridges the gap between health and sports supplementation, expands upon the healing benefits of smart nutrition, and strategies to change your perception for a happier, healthier and real way of life.
Daniel DeBaun is one of the world’s leading experts on the effects of electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation on the human body. As a former telecommunications engineer, Daniel has extensive knowledge in EMF frequencies emitting from electronic devices, and the best ways to protect your body from them. Daniel and his son Ryan, who co-founded DefenderShield, wrote Radiation Nation: Complete Guide to EMF Protection & Safety to further inform and help protect people from exposure to electromagnetic radiation. Listen to Dan and Kris on the Knowledge and Mileage Podcast to hear how you can protect yourself in an age of expanding technology!
- The biological and long-term effects of EMF’s (Electromagnetic fields) on the brain. [0:00]
- The research behind what happens to body when it encounters the cell danger response (CDR) and blue light. [4:36]
- What are the EMF standards that we are governed by? [10:35]
- The importance of knowing your environment to address the problem of EMF’s. [18:20]
- How does he suggest someone go about switching from WIFI to analog? [20:17]
- The rise of 5G and the potential body responses from it. [24:34]
- The future of cell towers and what they will resemble. [33:52]
- What can people do to mitigate the exposure of EMF’s in their environment? [36:36]
Enjoy the show!