Last Updated on May 12, 2022
Podcast Interview – Elite Man Podcast with Justin Stenstrom
Daniel DeBaun, internationally recognized expert in EMF radiation and bestselling author of Radiation Nation, joins Justin Stenstrom in the Elite Man Podcast to talk about the many health risks of electromagnetic fields, commonly called EMFs, and their growing threat to the world.
DeBaun covers the science behind EMF radiation and how exposure to EMFs can lead to many negative health effects, like cell damage in major organs like the brain, heart, and liver. DeBaun talks about research linking EMFs to cancer and other concerns like headaches, nausea, pains, and much more. If you’re wondering how to keep yourself safe against EMFs despite their rapidly growing presence in our society, check this episode out now!
In this interview you will learn:
- DeBaun’s background and what led him into researching EMFs
- Why DeBaun wrote the book Radiation Nation
- Harmful mobile device use
- Symptoms of Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Syndrome
- The different frequencies of EMFs
- The similarities between microwaves cooking food and EMFs cooking our cells
- EMF radiation concerns compared to smoking concerns
- Justin’s strange health symptoms when traveling to a specific town
- The bees-in-the-room analogy
- How to minimize EMF dangers
- The dangers of the new 5G technology
- Sunlight, blue light, and EMF radiation
- Keeping your house free from EMFs
- Some of the helpful products DeBaun has created to minimize the EMF risk when using laptops, tablets, smart phones and other electronic devices
Enjoy the show!